- Tooth friendly tested
- A blend of 13 swiss herbs
Ricola's refreshing lemon mint mouth-wateringly good swiss herbal sweets.
Upon tasting these herbal sweets you will be greeted by a refreshing burst of lemon followed by a complex aroma of the 13-herb mixture. Lemon balm comes from the Eastern Mediterranean region, where it has been praised for its soothing qualities for millennia. The fresh and fragrant foliage is incorporated into herbal sweets to give them their distinct flavour.
Features of Ricola lemon mint swiss herbal sweets with stevia
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Sweetened with stevia
- Provide a soothing, refreshing experience
- Rich in source for Vitamin C
- Made with only natural colours and flavours
Warnings and cautions
- Read packing for any allergies
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Contains sweeteners
How to use
- Excessive consumption may induce laxative effects (e.g. 10 sweets in 1-2 hours).
Sweetener (Isomalt), acids (citric acid, malic acid), extracts (0,4%) of lemon balm herb and Ricola’s herb mixture, natural citrus flavouring, sweetener (steviol glycosides), carrot concentrate, vitamin C, mint oil, peppermint oil, menthol, salt.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here