- A blast of cool alpine freshness
- Unmistakably cool flavour
- Natural goodness in every sweet
Ricola's refreshing mountain mint mouth-wateringly good swiss herbal sweets.
The mountain mint from Ricola is made with Moroccan mint from the Swiss mountains, resulting in an intense, naturally intense and long-lasting flavor. The soft, rounded taste of Mountain Mint is refreshing for your mouth and breath. The first Ricola flavour to introduce a new mint variety to the classic 13-herb combination.
Features of Ricola mountain mint swiss herbal sweets
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Refreshing for your mouth and breath
- Great tasting mix of 13 herbs
Warnings and cautions
- Read packing for any allergies
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Contains sweeteners
How to use
- Excessive consumption may induce laxative effects (e.g. 10 sweets in 1-2 hours).
Sweetener (Isomalt), extracts (0,4%) of mint (Menta suaveolens) and Ricola’s herb mixture, sweeteners (aspartame, acesulfame-K), menthol, natural spearmint flavouring, colour (E141).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here