- Maximum control applicator
- Glossy finish
- Liquid formula
Highly pigmented liquid formula delivers a bold eye liner with glossy finish.
The eye liner has a maximum control applicator which helps create a smooth and precise line around the eye contour.
Features of Rimmel exaggerate eye liner 2.5ml
- Ophthalmologically tested
- Highly pigmented formula
- Bold eye liner
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- When applying feline flicks, make sure the wing never dips below the upper lash line. Try using a piece of tape as a guide, angling it up from the outer corner of your eye to the tip of your brow.
- For flawless liner along the upper lash line, look down into a mirror and gently lift your lid before stroking pigment as close to the lashes as possible.
- If you're a beginner, have a go at applying your liner in short strokes instead of one long sweep. You could even dot the shape on first and use it as an outline for your final look.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Citric Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isopropylparaben, Stearic Acid, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Glyceryl Stearate, Cellulose, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer [May Contain /Peut Contenir/+/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here