- Invigorating shower gel
- Silky smooth results
- Packed with refresing ingredients
A refreshing and fruity shower gel.
Rediscover the magic of a deep journey into the Andalucian garden, within the shade of the orange trees. Vibrant, sunny and refreshing, allow your senses to be transported by all the facets of the orange tree. Bois d'orange gets to work to gently cleanse whilst respecting the natural balance of your skin. The shower gel is packed with a plant based recipe, with no sulfates that provides a soft, creamy wash for soft skin. For a longer-lasting fragrance use before applying the Bois d'Orange eau fraîche.
Features of Roger & Gallet bois d'orange shower gel
- Soft, woody fragrance
- Invigorates the senses
- Smoothness of orange flower
- Regains skins softness & suppleness
- Part of the Bois d'Orange range
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply to wet skin in the shower or bath.
- Massage to release the creamy foam.
- Rinse well.
- For a longer-lasting fragrance use before applying the Bois d'Orange eau fraîche.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here