- Can be used during the night
- Clinically proven
Anti-Inflammatory pain relief patch for joint and muscle pain.
Salonpas pain relief patch contains two active ingredients: methyl salicylate and levomenthol, quickly penetrate the skin and reduce pain and inflammation in muscles and joints. Pain relief patches from Salonpas are stretchy and easy to apply, so you won't have a problem fitting them to elbows, shoulders, knees, or anywhere else you are experiencing pain.
Salonpas pain relief patches target the source of the pain immediately to begin relieving tightness. Unlike creams or gels, patches remain discreet under clothing, and don't leave behind a mess.
Features of Salonpas medicated patch
- Medicated plaster
- For pain relief of muscle and joints associated with strains, sprains, backache and bruises
- Apply for 8 to 12 hours
- Stretchable and flexible
- 3 patches
- Over 18
- Strains, sprains, backache and bruises
Warnings and cautions
- Read information leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use more than two patches in one day, or for more than three days in a row
- Do not use if under 18 years of age
- Do not use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any active or inactive components of the product, which may include contact dermatitis, eczema or hypersensitivity reactions such as skin rash or flushing
- Do not use on open wounds
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Make sure affected area is clean and dry.
- Remove patch from backing film and apply to skin.
- Leave in place for 8-12 hours.
Menthyl Salicylate 105mg / Levomenthol 31.5g.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here