- Clinically proven
- Can be used during the night
A medicated patch for the relief of sore joints and muscles.
Salonpas pain relief patch is a medicated plaster that contains methyl salicylate and levomenthol, two medicines that are absorbed slowly into the skin and have an anti-inflammatory effect on muscles and joints. Salonpas pain relief patches are stretchy and easy to apply, meaning you won't experience any difficulty fitting them to elbows, shoulders, knees etc.
Salonpas pain relief patches target the source of your pain and gets to work instantly to start relieving tightness. The patches are discreet so can be worn easily under clothing, and unlike creams or gels, they won't leave behind a mess.
Features of Salonpas pain relief patch
- Medicated plaster
- For pain relief of muscle and joints associated with strains, sprains, backache and bruises
- Apply for 8 to 12 hours
- Minty scent
- Stretchable & flexible
- 5 patches
- Strains, sprains, backache and bruises
Warnings and cautions
- Read information leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use more than two patches in one day, or for more than three days in a row
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Plaster should not be used on any open wounds
- Do not use after expiry date
- Consult your doctor before using this medicated patch if you are on any other medication, are pregnant or have any allergies
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
1. Make sure affected area is clean and dry.
2. Remove patch from backing film and apply to skin.
3. Leave in place for 8-12 hours.
Active Ingredients: 10% w/w Methyl Salicylate, 3% w/w Levomenthol.
Other Ingredients: Alicyclic Saturated Hydrocarbon Resin, Liquid Paraffin, Polyisobutylene, Polysobutylene 1200000, Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene Block Copolymer, Synthetic Aluminium Silicate, Backing Cloth, Plastic Film.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here