- Full spectrum CBD hemp extract
- Precise dosage
- Natural supplement
Developed specifically for optimum bioavailability and consistency.
Satipharm CBD 10mg Gelpell® has been created using full spectrum CBD hemp extract and a patented formulation that delivers 3.5 times the amount of bioavailability. Satipharm CBD capsules are 350% more effective than oils and each Gelpell® capsule delivers a precise dose of CBD. Delivered to you in Satipharm's patented Gelpell® technology, which places CBD extract in seamless gelatine beads. These beads are then placed in a gastro-resistant capsule, ensuring that the CBD is released in the small intestine in precise doses, improving the effectiveness of each CBD capsule.
Satipharm products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). This ensures the highest quality of safety standards are followed to deliver our CBD Gelpell® capsules. We would not recommend that you use CBD oil with medicines. If you are already using CBD products with prescription medication or other medicines, we recommend speaking to your doctor for advice. If you are pregnant or are breast feeding, we also recommend you consult with your doctor before taking CBD products. CBD oil is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailments..
Features of Satipharm CBD 10mg gelpell
- Approximately 3.5 times higher bioavailability
- Highest quality of safety
- 350% more effective than oils
- Stable format of delivery
- 10mg per capsule
- 30 x capsules
- 18 years and older
Warnings and cautions
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
How to use
- Take one to three capsules per day with food.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Gelatine (bovine), full spectrum extract of hemp, water, colour: E141 (copper chlorophyllin).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here