- Easy to swallow capsules
- 10mg CBD oil per capsule
- Contributes to the normal function of your immune system
CBD capsule to support an active lifestyle.
Satipharm CBD active co-formulation capsules have been designed specifically to support your active lifestyle, these capsules contain targeted vitamins to help maintain normal muscle functions, the normal function of your immune system and protect cells from oxidative stress. Each tablet contains:
Vitamin A: contributes to the maintenance of skin and vision.
Vitamin D: contributes to normal muscle function, the maintenance of bones and the functioning of the immune system.
Vitamin E: an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin K: contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
Food supplements are not intended to be a replacement or a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
Features of Satipharm CBD active co-formulation 10mg
- Maintains normal muscle function
- Gellpell® capsules to increase bioavailability of CBD
- Rapidly absorbs into your body
- Maintains normal bones
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
Vitamins Average per capsule %NRV Vitamin A 400 ug 50% Vitamin D 10 ug 200% Vitamin E 12 mg 100% Vitamin K 40 ug 53%
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Food supplements are not intended to be a replacement or a substitute for a varied and healthy diet
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
How to use
- Take one to three capsules per day with food. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
10mg CBD per capsule
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here