- Cleanses and protects minor wounds
- Contains antiseptic to prevent infection
- Relieves pain, itching and irritation
Dual-action antiseptic and pain relief cleansing gel.
Savlon dual action gel is a must-have for any medicine cabinet or first aid kit. The antiseptic gel helps cleanse and protect minor wounds such as cuts, grazes, insect bites, stings and nettle rash. Its dual action formula relieves pain with a local anaesthetic while protecting the wound from infection with antiseptic. Use as a first aid treatment for burns and scalds. Prevent infection of shaving cuts, sores or blisters. Also used to cleanse and treat minor skin problems such as spots, blackheads and chapped skin.
Features of Savlon dual action 2%+ gel 20g
- Versatile healing gel for range of minor wounds
- First aid treatment for burns and scalds
- Relief from skin reactions such as nettle rash
- Targets pain and signs of infection
- Provides pain relief and soothing to insect bites and stings
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Rarely skin sensitisation and irritation may occur
- If symptoms persist or any unwanted effects occur, stop using the gel and seek further consultation with a Pharmacist or Doctor
How to use
- Apply a small amount of gel to the infected area with a clean finger-tip.
- Repeat up to 3 - 4 times a day if required.
Active ingredients: Lidocaine Hydrochloride 2.0% w/w, Zinc Sulphate 1.0% w/w, Cetrimide 0.5% w/w.
Also contains: Hydroxypropylmethylcellusose, polysorbate 20, nonoxynol 9, propylene glycol, purified water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here