- Relieves pain caused by corns
- Simple 4 day treatment
- Effectively removes corns
Visible improvement of your corns within 5 days.
Scholl acid corn pen is a clinically proven and effective treatment for the removal of corns. The Scholl Acid pen contains TCA-Active gel which removes the corn or callus without the need for scraping the skin. The gel also relieves pain by reducing corn pressure, helping to reveal healthy skin. The Scholl Acid pen is a simple 4 day treatment, that is reusable and but if needed the treatment can be repeated up to 4 times..
Features of Scholl acid corn pen 4ml
- Relieves pain associated with reducing thickness and pressure of the corn
- 1 x pen
Warnings and cautions
- Store in dry environment and below 25 degrees away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Hold the Scholl Acid pen vertically with the tip facing downwards.
- Turn and click the dial on the pen clockwise to dispense the gel.
- Allow the gel to flow into the brush for 5 seconds.
- Carefully apply the gel to the corn or callus using the brush, taking special care not to touch the healthy skin surrounding it.
- Let the gel dry for 10-15minutes before putting on socks or shoes.
- Wipe the brush tip with a tissue before replacing the cap to remove any excess gel.
- Repeat once a day for 4 days.
Ethyl Alcohol, Aqua, Aluminium Chloride, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Alcloxa, Dimethicone Copolyol, Propylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here