- Clinically proven to improve circulation
- Helps to prevent swollen legs and ankles
A clinically proven travel sock that can help prevent deep vein thrombosis.
When travelling for more than three hours by either car, train or plane, it’s fairly common to experience leg and foot swelling. The reason for this is that when you’re stationary (still) for an extended period of time, blood begins to pool in the veins in your lower leg. This can lead to uncomfortable fluid build-up and may leave you more at risk of developing a blood clot.
Scholl flight socks black 1 pair shoe sizes 9 1/2-12 are in a classic black design so they can blend in easily with most outfits. Wearing Scholl flight socks can help prevent blood flow issues by applying gentle pressure during times of restricted movement. The material is breathable and antimicrobial which helps to avoid odour issues. They are clinically proven to aid in reducing leg pain and swelling.
Features of Scholl flight socks black 1 pair shoe sizes 9 1/2-12
- Classic black colour
- Available in different sizes
- Perfect for long journeys
- Helps to improve blood flow and avoid DVTs (deep vein thrombosis)
- Graduated compression system
- Size: 9.5-12
- Compression level: 14-17 mmHg (18.7-22.7hPa)
Warnings and cautions
- Read information leaflet carefully before use
- Ensure you have the right measurement before purchase, as an ill-fitting sock won’t have the desired effect
- Consult a doctor before using this product if you have a history of blood circulatory problems or have reduced mobility. This product may not be suitable for you.
- Ensure socks are pulled up just below the knee
- Discontinue use if you experience any irritation or discomfort
How to use
1. Remove both socks from packaging.
2. Always wear both socks and ensure they are pulled up to just below the knee.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here