- Removes with 1 treatment
- Effective and easy to use
- Freezing method
Effective and easy to use, it works by rapidly freezing the verruca or wart.
Scholl freeze verruca and wart remover is an effective and easy way to freeze verruca's and warts. After application a blister will form. The verruca or wart will usually fall off within 10-14 days and new healthy skin will grow in its place.
Common warts have a raised "cauliflower-like" appearance and are skin coloured, hard and rough. They usually occur on fingers, the backs of hands and the knees.
Verrucas are more flattened, have hard outer edges and often have small black spots in the centre. They occur on the ball of the foot, the bottoms of the toes, or on the heel.
Features of Scholl freeze verruca and wart remover• Precise, targeted action
• Healthcare professional freezing method
• Scholl has over 100 years of expertise
• Blister should form and fall off in 10-14 day
• Adults and Children aged 4 years and over
Warnings and cautions
• Avoid contact with the eyes
• Suitable for external use only
• Avoid inhaling and only use in well-ventilated areas
• Discontinue if irritation occurs
• Do not re-use the applicator
• Do not use Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover in combination with any other method of verucca or wart removal
• Always use the applicator when applying the product
• Do not spray directly onto skin
• Suitable for external use only
• If the verruca or wart is hard to reach or see, it is advisable to ask someone to help you
• Misuse of the product may result in burns and scarring of healthy tissue or blindness
• Use Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover only in conjunction with the applicators provided
• If there are multiple verrucas or warts, treat only one at a time - treat each remaining verruca or wart separately with a 2 week interval between treatments
How to use
1. Attach an applicator bud to the white plastic cap, by firmly pushing it into the larger opening on the end as shown.
2. Place the can upright on a covered table or other sturdy surface. Do not hold the can near your face, over parts of your body or clothing. Place the cap on the can as shown, so that the applicator bud sits in the clear plastic shield on the side of the can.
3. Keeping the can upright and holding as shown, press the cap firmly down for 5 seconds. Do not hold the plastic shield.
4. Remove the cap from the can, with the applicator bud still attached. Do not let any liquid come into contact with your skin and do not hold can near your eyes. You MUST wait for 15 seconds, holding the bud pointing downwards, before applying to the verruca or wart. This allows the liquid to collect at the bottom of the applicator bud, and reach the freezing temperature required for effective treatment.
5. Ensure the verruca or wart to be treated is facing upwards. Keeping the applicator bud pointing straight down, lightly place the tip of the bud on the centre of the verruca or wart for a minimum of 30 seconds, but do not apply for longer than 40 seconds. Do not dab. Discard the foam applicator after a single use.
Dimethyl Ether, Propane, Isobutane, Propellant: Hydrocarbon
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here