- Kills 99.9% of nail fungus
- Helps prevent spread of infection & recurrence
- Dermatologically tested
Scholl fungal nail treatment is suitable for treading mild fungal nail conditions.
Why is Scholl fungal nail treatment different?
Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment is a uniquely designed system for the treatment of fungal nail. The discrete, easy to use treatment has been specifically formulated to penetrate into the nail to kill nail fungus at its source. It also helps to prevent the spread of the fungus & protects against recurrence. It is an effective, caring solution that can be used at home without prescription.
What is fungal nail?
Fungal nail is surprisingly common; it is an invasion of fungal species underneath the nail. The fungi are passed from person to person by direct contact and are carried by carpets, socks, shoes and hosiery.
What are the symptoms?
Yelllow/brownish discolouration of the nail.
White 'islands' on the surface of the nail. The appearance of the nail is rougher, more brittle and with ridges.
Features of Scholl fungal nail treatment 3.8ml
- Kills nail fungus at source
- Helps to prevent the spread of infection & recurrence
- Discrete, easy to use treatment
- Fast and effective treatment
- Helps improve the look of the nail
- 5x single-use nail files
- 1x easy-to-use liquid applicator
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Always replace cap after use
- To avoid spread of infection, never reuse files
- For external use only
- Do not use on broken skin or any other foot conditions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Please seek advice before use if you have diabetes as your foot condition may require treatment by a healthcare professional
How to use
- File the nail surface once a week. Throw away the file after use.
- During the first week apply the liquid on the infected nail once a day. Repeat for weeks 2, 3 and 4.
- From week 5 apply the liquid to the infected nail once a week for 9 months or until discolouration has grown out.
What are the visible results?
At the end of the Treatment Phase the level of discolouration on the nail is reduced. After 9-12 months which is the average length of time a human toenail takes to grow-out completely, the discolouration will have disappeared and nails will have recovered with no signs of fungal infection.
What happens if it is not treated?
In most cases the nail will eventually crumble and become detached from the toe or finger. Scholl and diabetes.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £30
£3.95 for orders up to £30
Delivered within 10 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Currently unavailable, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here