- GelActive technology
- All day shock absorption
- Sole-shape design for all day comfort
Dual gel is prove to effectively absorb micro shocks.
Scholl GelActiv everyday insoles are a dual gel that is proven to effectively absorb micro shocks and help reduce excessive pressure of walking and other daily activities. The firmer gel provides arch and heel support and softer gel gives superior cushioning and shock absorption.
What is GELACTIV technology?
GelActiv technology provides superior shock absorption* and cushioning performance with the ergonomically designed insert integrated in the insole. GelActiv is effective in absorbing micro shocks and helps reduce the excessive pressure of activities like walking and running.
Features of Scholl women's gelactive everyday insoles
- GELACTIV technology
- All day shock absorption
- Superior cushioning*
- Sole shape design for all day comfort
- Pressure relief
- Anti-odour fabric
UK 5 - 8
AUS 6 - 9 EU 38 - 42
How to use
- Trim to fit if necessary.
- Cut along the outline that matches your shoe size or use the original insole as a guide.
- For best results, remove existing insole and replace with Scholl GelActiv insoles with GEL side down.
- Replace the insoles when showing signs of wear - Every six months recommended.
Please see packaging for further information
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here