- Relieves pain
- Simple two step treatment
- Cools to help soothe
Relieves pain and helps the nail to grow out straight.
Scholl ingrowing toenail treatment is uniquely designed as a dual action system to treat and provide relief from discomfort caused by ingrowing toenails. Suitable adults and children over 12 years of age.
Why is Scholl ingrowing toenail treatment different?
Scholl ingrowing toenail treatment is uniquely designed as a dual action system to treat and provide relief from discomfort caused by ingrowing toenails.
1: Aerosol Spray cools to help soothe the inflamed and painful area.
2: Toenail straightening clip allows the nail to grow out straight to prevent discomfort and pain and can be worn with socks and shoes.
Features of Scholl ingrowing toenail complete clip and spray kit
- Can be worn with socks and shoes
- The do-it-yourself treatment
- Aerosol spray
- 1x 22ml cooling aerosol spray
- 1x 8g nail glue
- 10x toenail straightening clips
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Contains small parts - choking hazard
- Not suitable for use by children without adult supervision
- Not suitable for use by children under 12 years old
- Please seek advice before using this product if you have diabetes as your foot condition may require treatment by a healthcare professional
Nail glue safety
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes and avoid breathing vapour.
- Should fingers stick together, apply a solvent such as acetone to contact areas then wash off with water
- Do not use solvents near eyes or open wounds
- If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water
- Continue flushing until advised to stop by a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes
Cooling aerosol spray
- Extremely flammable
- Do not pierce or burn even after use
- Pressured dispenser
- Protect from sunlight and avoid prolonged exposure to temperatures above 50°s
- Do not store or use near a naked flame
How to use
- Read the enclosed instructions leaflet carefully before use and retain for future reference.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here