- Repairs dry, rough and cracked heels
- Aids the body's natural recovery process
- Visible results in 3 days
Repair cracked heels with cracked heel repair cream active repair K+.
Do you have cracked heels? Cracked heels can be recognised by a build up of dry cracked skin around the edge of the heel. The heels may appear discoloured with faint white splits (fissures) or vertical cracks depending on the severity of the problem.
Active repair K+ provides 'active' skin repair for rough, dry, cracked heels. It's clinically proven to aid the body's natural recovery process by stimulating skin cell re-growth and building a natural scaffold to boost skin repair.
Scholl understand feet and how you feel about them. That's why we're dedicated to creating innovative footcare and footwear solutions, to enable you to enjoy feet that are healthy, attractive and full of vitality, every day.
Features of Scholl cracked heel repair cream 60ml
- Visible results in three days
- Fast acting and easy to use
- Works in 7 days
- Smooth, soft, supple heels in 7 days
Warnings and cautions
- Suitable for external use only
- Stop use immediately if irritation occurs
- Do not use on open, bleeding or infected cracks
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C
How to use
- For best results use Scholl cracked heel repair cream K+ twice daily.
- For faster results use Scholl cracked heel profile to reveal smooth supple heels.
- Once heels are repaired use Scholl cracked heel express stick as a convenient way to maintain soft heels.
IngredientsAqua, Urea, Dimethicone, Decyl Oleate, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Dicocoyl Pentaerythrityl Distearyl Citrate, Cera Microcristallina, Glyceryl Oleate, Paraffin, Keratin, Hydrolyzed, Keratin, Panthenol, Aluminium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, BHA, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Faex, Potassium Sorbate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here