- Effective and easy to use
- Removes verrucas and warts with one treatment
- Coloured gel for precise application
One-click pen comes with a precision tip for targeted application
The Scholl verruca and wart pen has been clinically proven to treat verrucas and warts on your hands and feet. A blue colouring agent has been added to the gel to help you to accurately target the verruca or wart and prevent accidental application to any healthy skin.
The Scholl Verruca and Wart Pen contains TCA-ActiveTM gel which prompts peeling of the infected skin. The thickened skin of the verruca or wart is then removed and your new healthy skin will appear.
Treatment with the Scholl Verruca and Wart Pen is over 4 days and you should see visible results in 1 week.
Features of Scholl verruca and wart pen
- Easy, one-click applicator
- Visible results in 1 week
- Clinically proven
- Precision application pen
- Adults and children from 4 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Store the pen in the original packaging at room temperature (15-25°C)
- Do not use if the skin is not intact
- Do not use if you have any doubt if the condition is a verruca or wart
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to one of the ingredients
- Do not use it on skin tags, moles, dark patches of skin, freckles, water warts (mollusca contagiosa), seborrhoeic keratosis (verruca seborrheica)
- For verrucas and warts located on hands or feet only
- If the gel accidentally contacts healthy skin, clean the area immediately with lots of soap and water to prevent irritation or burning feeling of the healthy skin
- This product is NOT SUITABLE for use if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation
- Please consult a doctor or podiatrist before self-treating your foot condition
How to use
- Carefully clean the tip of the pen with a tissue and recap the pen firmly after use
- Do not expose the treated area to sunlight until the skin has returned to normal
TCA-ActiveTM (based on Trichloroacetic Acid), Carbopol, Methylene Blue, Aqua
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here