- Gently cleanses damaged hair
- Restructures the hair and improves inner strength
- Smooths the hair surface
For hair that is damaged, dull, porous and prone to breakage from chemical treatments or distressed from mechanical processes.
The secret of peptide repair rescue lies in the combined action of Cell Perfector Technology and peptides, designed to reverse 3 years of damage. Hair is deeply reconstructed inch by inch and protected by a reactive anti-friction shield. As a result, hair is instantly and visibly repaired, strengthened and full of movement, with incredible shine and softness.
The micellar formula gently cleanses and prepares hair for its care regime by improving elasticity and smoothing the porous surface to make the hair more manageable. Provides additional moisture and helps to restore the inner structure of the hair.
Features of Schwarzkopf bonacure rescue repair shampoo
- Delivers care and shine
- Suitable for damaged & dull hair
- Protects hair
- With micellar formula to improve elasticity and soothe
- Fine to normal, damaged hair
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse.
- Repeat if necessary and follow with a Schwarzkopf bonacure peptide repair rescue treatment.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Steardimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum / Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Propylene Glycol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here