- Deeply moisturises the hair
- Vastly improves suppleness and manageability of the hair
- Provides and binds moisture to hair
For hair that is dry, brittle, coarse, curly, wavy and normal to slightly porous and in need of a daily boost of moisture.
Hyaluronic moisture kick re-balances and delivers optimum levels of moisture to even the driest hair, improving resilience, increasing shine and eliminating static. For perfectly supple, shiny and moisturised hair, full of elasticity and bounce.
Due to the light emulsion base, the moisturising agents penetrates the hair very quickly, intensively hydrating the inner structure. The Cell Perfector Technology fills gaps in the hairs outer layer, ensuring a supple hair feeling.
Features of Schwarzkopf bonacure treatment hyaluronic moisture kick
- Restores inner strength and elasticity
- Suitable for dry, brittle or curly hair
- Increases shine
- Removes static
- Light emulsion base
- Normal to dry hair
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply to clean, towel-dried hair and distribute evenly.
- Leave for 2-5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
Aqua Cetearyl Alcohol Isopropyl Myristate Behentrimonium Chloride Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate Steardimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin Hydrolyzed Keratin Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Cetyl Palmitate Dimethicone Parfum Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben Isopropyl Alcohol Cetrimonium Chloride Panthenol Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Linalool Citronellol Butylphenyl Methylpropional Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Ci 42090.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here