- Extra silky texture
- Pigment technology
- Ultra violet
Extra silky texture with a bold violet colour.
Schwarzkopf live color permanent L76 ultra violet, experience true colour and take your vibrancy to the max!. Live's vibrant pigment technology intensively saturates each hair strand for bold colours, extra long-lasting, intense colour that's highly fade resistant. Discover the hair colouration from Live that is especially developed for dark hair. The special Luminescence formula lightens and colours - all in one easy step.
Features of Schwarzkopf Live color permanent L76 ultra violet
- Professional quality colour
- Vibrant colour even on dark hair
- Lightening and colouring in just one step
- Amazing shine and fade resistant
- Intense Colour
- 1 x Tube live colour cream 60ml
- 1 x Application bottle with developer lotion 60ml
- 1 x Sachet live after treatment 22.5ml
- 1 x Pair of gloves
- 1 x Instruction leaflet
Warnings can cautions
- Always do a skin test 24-hours before use
- Keep out f the sight and reach of children
- If any you experience any allergic reaction seek medical advice immediately
Colour cream: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Coconut Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauryl Glucoside, 1-Naphthol, Myristic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Sulfite, Parfum, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Sulfate, Sodium Silicate, 6-Methoxy-2-Methylamino-3-Aminopyridine HCI, Citric Acid, Etidronic Acid, Linalool, Ascorbic Acid, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Citronellol, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.
Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phosphoric Acid, After Treatment: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyquaternium-37, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Lauryl Glucoside
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here