- Reduces skin redness
- Non comedogenic
- Fight back against acne scarring
A gentle acne scarring cream that helps to visibly reduce the appearance of scars..
Science of Skin rescue No.one acne scarring uses a special formula that effectively combats the thickening and redness that contributes to the prominence of scars produced by acne, spots and blemishes.
This gentle on the skin formula uses four key ingredients to help visibly reduce the appearance of scaring cause by acne:
Green tea extract: A powerful antioxidant that soothes and calms the skin to reduce the appearance of scarring and visibly reduces redness.
Pheohydrane: Intensely moisturises the skin that supports the skins natural defences which helps the skin to naturally repair and rejuvenate.
Magnolia bark: A natural anti-inflammatory that tones down redness.
Tocopheryl acetate: Supports the skins natural barrier helping to inhibit free radicals which can damage the skin. This unique ingredient also helps to lock in your skins natural oils leaving you with hydrated and protected skin.
Features of Science of Skin rescue No.one acne scarring 30ml
- Soothes and calms the skin
- Protects your skin from free radicals
- Improves the appearance of scars caused by spots or acne
- Gentle formula
- Locks in natural oils
- Can be used to replace your moisturiser
- Paraben and fragrance free
- Works on your whole body
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not apply to open wounds or cuts
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately
- If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the affected area as part of your normal skincare routine.
- For best results apply after cleansing to clean skin.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Maris Aqua, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Peg-75 Stearate, Poloxamer 338, Poloxamer 235, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Tocophersolan, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Maltodextrin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here