- Fast and effective bite relief
- Reduces redness
- Supports skin repair
A fast and effective solution that calms and soothes bites.
Science of Skin solution for bite is a solution that is a no mess formula that treats bites of all sizes. This solution is fast drying and uses a handy roller-ball applicator to offer fast and effective relief from bites such as mosquito, gnats, flies, fleas, and midges, as well as nettle stings.
Using scientifically proven ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Green Tea Extract, Pro Vitamin B5 and Capsicum, Science of Skin solution quickly cools and soothes bites whilst also greatly reducing redness. This solution works in harmony with your own skin, supporting your bodies natural healing process. This solution has been developed by UK plastic surgeons and is suitable for sensitive skin and has been Vegan approved.
Features of Science of Skin solution for bites 5ml
- Soothes and calms the bite
- Visibly reduces the redness of bites
- Gentle on the skin formula
- Perfect for mosquito, gnats, flies, fleas, and midges, as well as nettle stings.
- Works to support your bodies natural healing
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not apply to open wounds or cuts
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately
- If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the affected area as part of your normal skincare routine.
- For best results apply after cleansing to clean skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua, Glycerin, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Poloxamer 235, Poloxamer 338, Butylene Glycol, Tocophersolan, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Saccharide Isomerate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here