- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of scars
- Use on new scars and old symptomatic scars
- Improves redness
Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of scars.
Solution for Scars is a specialist scar cream with a difference. Working at a cellular level to actively support your skin and improve the appearance of your scar by reducing the thickness, redness and soothing the skin.
Contains breakthrough naturally active Green Tea Phytochemical (EGCG), which helps to combat the thickening and redness that contribute to the prominence of scars with results seen from 2 weeks.
Cruelty, Paraben, alcohol and fragrance free.
Vegan and made in the UK.
Features of Science of Skin solution for scars 30ml
- Reduces thickness of scars
- Clinically proven to improve the appearance of scars by 20%
- Reduces redness and thickness of scarring
- Works at a cellular level
- Increases scar mobility
- Improves scar hydration
- Soothes the skin
- Suitable for use from birth
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not apply to open wounds or cuts
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately
- If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply to the affected area and gently massage in until it is absorbed into the skin.
- Use at least twice a day to gain maximum results.
New Surgical Scars
- Apply to the skin zone around the surgical scar gently massage in until it is absorbed into the skin.
- When wound is closed apply directly to the scar as above.
Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol Diperlargonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Poloxamer 235, Poloxamer 338, Butylene Glycol, Tocophersolan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Algin, Maris Aqua, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here