- Help prevent stretch marks
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Nourish and hydrate your bump
Your first line of defence against stretch marks.
Science of Skin stretch mark defence has been designed and formulated especially for mums-to-be, this super-hydrating spray works to soothe and moisturise your skin as you baby grows. The super fine spray means that it is quickly absorbed into the skin and leaves no oily residue.
Enriched with active ingredients such as green tea, vitamin E and super-hydrating plant extracts, Science of Skin stretch mark defence helps relieve the signs and symptoms of stretching skin such as tightness, dryness and irritation. Stretch mark defence can be used all over the body, including tummy, thighs, breasts and hips.
Features of Science of Skin stretch mark defence 150ml
- Soothes symptoms such as uncomfortable, sore, irritable-feeling skin
- Incredibly moisturising
- Lessens redness and soothe irritation
- Restores suppleness and elasticity
- Leaves your bump feeling nourished and smooth
- For tummy, thighs, breasts and hips
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not apply to open wounds or cuts
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately
- If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Spray onto affected areas – including thighs, tummy, hips and breasts and gently massage into the skin.
Butane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isobutane, Propane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Squalane, Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Isopropyl Syristate, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Salicornia Herbacea (Glasswort) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here