- Enriched with sea kelp
- Relaxing bathing experience
- Protects your skin
A relaxing bathing experience with scents from the Mediterranean.
Scottish Fine Soaps mineral bath soak brings a touch of the Mediterranean to your very own bathroom. Take your bath to the next level with the coastal scent of sea salts that are packed full of natural minerals that help to cleanse your skin. These salts not only cleanse away dirt they also help the skin to dehydrated and stay fresh all whilst you are relaxing.
Features of Scottish Fine Soaps mineral bath soak 500g
- Cleanse and relaxes your body
- Scents of the Mediterranean
- Rejuvenates your skin
- Relax your entire body
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Sprinkle a generous amount under warm running water.
- Swirl to create a relaxing and nourishing bathing experience.
Maris Sal, Parfum, Aqua, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Citric Acid, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here