- Natural relief while travelling
- Supports digestive health
Easy to swallow capsules that provides a healthy burst of ginger on the move.
For thousands of years, ginger has been utilised as a medicinal herb. You may now experience its natural calming effects in an easy to swallow capsule that provides a healthy burst of ginger on the move.
Each Sea-Band ginger capsule includes 250mg ginger produced from natural ginger root, which supports digestive health and proper stomach function. It's gluten free and good for vegetarians and vegans, and it's ideal for usage before or during lengthy journeys by car, boat, rail, or airline.
Features of Sea-Band nausea relief ginger capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Each capsule contains 250mg ginger
- Clinically proven relief of travel & motion sickness
- Gluten & drug free
- 20 capsules
- Adults & children over the age of 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle
- If you think you have had an adverse reaction to this product, stop taking the product and tell your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not use if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ginger or any of the ingredients
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use if you have a peptic or duodenal ulcer
How to use
- Take 1 or 2 capsules approximately 30 minutes to one hour before travelling.
- Swallow whole with a large glass of water while standing.
- Do not take more than 8 capsules per day.
250mg Standardised Ginger.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here