- For a fresh, radiant complexion
- 100% fragrance free
- Suitable for use on all skin types
New and improved clean and conscious formulation.
Use this mild spa exfoliation treatment to remove dead skin cells, revealing a fresh, radiant complexion. Blended with dead sea salt, crystal quartz, organic seaweed and Irish sea moss. It is suitable for use on all skin types, including very dry or sensitive skin, acne-prone skin and psoriasis/eczema-prone skin.
Ocean-friendly formulation that is safe for aquatic life if dispersed into waterways. The sustainable packaging includes a tube made using bio-based sugar cane plastic and packaged in FSC certified biodegradable cardboard. Please recycle after use.
Features of Sea Magik mild exfoliant
- Can be used on very dry or sensitive skin, acne-prone skin and psoriasis/eczema-prone skin
- Ocean-friendly formulation
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Sustainable packaging
- All skin types, including very dry or sensitive skin, acne-prone skin and psoriasis/eczema-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply to wet face and neck using light circular movements, avoiding eye area. Add water as desired to increase the gentleness of the exfoliation.
- Remove with a damp face cloth or warm water.
- Follow with your favourite moisturiser.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin (China Clay), Glycerin, Moroccan Lava Clay, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Pumice, Quartz Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Heptyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Irish Sea Moss) Powder†, Maris Limus (Sea Silt) Extract, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Sorbic Acid, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Kelp) Extract†, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract†, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract†, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract†, Laminaria Digitata (Horsetail Kelp) Extract†, Melissa Oﬃcinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract†, Tilia Cordata (Linden Blossom) Flower Extract†, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. †Certiﬁed organic.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here