- Multi-purpose natural balm
- Packed with vitamins and minerals
- With sweet almond, coconut, avocado and jojoba with dead sea minerals and organic winged kelp
New and improved clean and conscious formulation.
A multi-purpose natural balm packed with vitamins and minerals, to deeply hydrate even the driest of skin. Blending nourishing plant oils of sweet almond, coconut, avocado and jojoba with dead sea minerals and organic winged kelp. Suitable for adults and children to use on the face and body, particularly beneficial for very dry, irritated or broken skin and psoriasis/eczema-prone skin.
Ocean-friendly formulation that is safe for aquatic life if dispersed into waterways. The sustainable packaging includes a tube made from aluminium and packaged in FSC certified biodegradable cardboard. Please recycle after use.
Features of Sea Magik natural skin softener
- Ocean-friendly formulation
- Suitable for adults and children
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Sustainable packaging
- Adults and children
- Very dry, irritated or broken skin and psoriasis/eczema-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply frequently to deeply nourish dry or irritated skin.
- Can also be used to add a soft sheen to lips and cheekbones in place of makeup.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Ascophyllum Nodosum (Kelp) Extract†, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract†, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract†, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract†, Laminaria Digitata (Horsetail Kelp) Extract†, Melissa Oﬃcinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract†, Tilia Cordata (Linden Blossom) Flower Extract†, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. †Certiﬁed Organic.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here