- Easy to use
- Results within 10 minutes
- Simple and reliable test
A simple and reliable blood glucose test that can be taken at home.
SELFCheck blood glucose test has been designed to be a simple at home test that allows you to check your blood glucose levels. This test tests the amount of glucose (sugar) in your blood. Normally, blood glucose levels stay within narrow limits throughout the day but they are higher after meals and usually lowest in the morning.
This test is easy to use in the comfort of your own home and is especially recommended for those over the age of 40. The SELFCheck blood glucose test can be carried out at any time of day with results appearing in as little as 5 minutes.
Features of SELFCheck blood glucose test
- Simple, easy to follow instructions
- No requirement to limit food or fluid intake prior to testing
- Home testing - no need to send off for results
- Test can be carried out at any time
- 2x test strips
- 2x colour charts
- 2x lancets
- 2x plasters
- 1x Instructions for use
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the information leaflet before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
- The test is single-use only
- Do not use after expiry date
- For external use only
- Do not tamper with test before use
- Store between 4°C-30°C
- If you are concerned about the symptoms you are experiencing, we recommend that you seek medical advice from your GP or one of our Pharmacists
- If you have completed a self-test and are concerned about your results, we suggest that you talk to your GP or one of our Pharmacists for more advice
How to use
- Follow the instructions in the manual.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here