- Private home testing
- Only 5 minutes to test
- Reliable & fast results
A chlamydia screening test in the privacy of your own home.
Chlamydia is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections in the UK but is often symptomless. Untreated chlamydia infections can lead to serious complications in women such as pelvic inflammatory disease and infertility. If you're worried about your sexual health, this test is easy to use and can help with early detection of chlamydia.
The benefit of carrying out a SELFCheck female chlamydia screening test in the comfort of your own home is that it guarantees confidentiality and fast results. The SELFCheck female chlamydia home screening test requires a swab from the lower vaginal area, which is then immersed in a biochemical to detect the presence or absence of Chlamydia organisms.
The test can be carried out in under 5 minutes and produces an easy to read visual result.
Our Online Doctor offers a home testing service, where your chosen test will be sent to you at home to complete. On completion this will then be sent to a lab and returned to the online doctor who will discuss the results with you. Start your online consultation today.
Features of SELFCheck cholesterol test
- Easy to use
- Test in under 5 minutes
- Clear results
- Private and confidential home testing
- Helps you to take charge of your health
- 1 x Foil pack with test cassette
- 1 x Sample bottle with solution
- 1 x Sterile swab
- 1 x Instructions for use
Warnings and cautions
- Only suitable for women
- Keep away from children
- Do not use the test during your period or within 3 days after
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Do not use if you are on antibiotics or within 14 days of completing a course
- If you are concerned about the symptoms you are experiencing, we recommend that you seek medical advice from your GP
- If you have completed a self-test and are concerned about your results or your symptoms are still present, we suggest that you talk to your GP or one of our Pharmacists for more advice
How to use
Read test instruction leaflet carefully before use.
- Carefully unpack the test kit.
- In a comfortable position, collect a vaginal sample using the swab provided (following the instructions carefully).
- Place swab in develop solution.
- Add a few drops to the test cassette.
- View results in 10 minutes.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here