- Results in 10 minutes
- For the detection of increased TSH levels
- Sensitivity of 96% and specificity of 91%
A simple and reliable finger prick blood spot health check that shows if your TSH levels are normal or high.
SELFCheck thyroid health test is a reliable and easy to use home test kit for the detection of an under active thyroid. All you need is a simple finger prick of blood and the results will show in just 10 minutes.
Thyroid disorders are one of the most prevalent medical conditions in the world, particularly for women, with an increasing number of people suffering from hypothyroidism (under active thyroid). The test shows whether your level of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) is normal or high.
Features of SELFCheck thyroid health test
- Home test kit
- Single finger prick
- Detection of an under active thyroid
- Rapid immunodiagnostic self test kit
- CE marked according to the IVDD/R regulations
- 1x Test device
- 1x Plastic pipette
- 1x Desiccant pouch
- 1x Small bottle containing 1ml of diluent
- 2x Sterile lancets to obtain a blood sample
- 1x Instruction leaflet
How to use
- Please read the instruction manually carefully before performing this test.
- Take a single prick of the finger to draw blood.
- Wait 10 minutes for the results.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here