- Medical treatment for dandruff
- Reduces greasiness of scalp
- Slows down the growth of skin on scalp that causes flakes
A medicated shampoo for the treatment of dandruff and excess oil and skin on scalp.
Selsun shampoo contains the active ingredient selenium sulphide, which effectively reduces the flakes caused by dandruff. If you're experiencing dandruff it can feel frustrating to deal with but it's best to remember that it is a harmless, common condition experienced by many people at some point in their lives.
When used regularly as instructed, Selsun shampoo helps to remove excess grease and skin on the scalp that may be causing dandruff. This shampoo will also help to improve the quality and strength of your hair, leaving you with a feeling of increased confidence and freedom.
Features of Selsun shampoo 2.5% selenium sulphide 100ml
• Medicated shampoo
• Reduces greasiness of scalp
• Slows down the growth of skin on scalp that causes flakes
• Leaves hair feeling strengthened
• Helps to banish white flakes
• Adults, the elderly and children over 5 years old
Warnings and cautions
• For external use only
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, pregnant, breastfeeding or have damaged or inflamed skin on your scalp
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Do not use to treat children under 5 years old
• Do not store above 25°C
• Seek advice before use if you are pregnant, or if you have fragile hair
• If irritation occurs, discontinue use
• If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately
• Product must not be swallowed
How to use
1. Apply liberally twice weekly for two weeks and then once weekly for next two weeks.
2. Thereafter use only as often as necessary to control the condition.
Active ingredient: 2.5% w/v selenium sulphide.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Monoethanolamine Lauryl Sulphate, Empigen BB, Bentonite , Glyceryl Monoricinoleate S, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Perfume, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here