- For normal to combination skin
- Restores the cutaneous barrier
- Formulated with rigorously selected active ingredients
Daily protective, soothing and hydrating care.
A new step forward in the treatment of sensitive intolerant skin, the patented toleridine complex instantly and durably acts against inflammation. It raises the skin's tolerance threshold. More resistant, it is better protected against external attack, so it becomes less reactive.
Sensibio light cream soothes feelings of overheating and tightness and provides immediate comfort. The cream moisturises and restructures the cutaneous barrier avoiding the penetration of irritant agents. Formulated with rigorously selected active ingredients known to be harmless, preservative-free and fragrance-free, the cream guarantees optimum tolerance. Sensibio Light cream's silky texture leaves the skin soft and supple.
Features of Bioderma sensibio light cream
- Fragrance & preservative free
- Avoids the penetration of possible irritant agents
- Optimum tolerance
- Normal to combination skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply Sensibio light cream once or twice a day over the face and neck, after cleansing with Sensibio H2O.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycol Palmitate, Caprylic)Capric Triglyceride, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Xylitol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Glycol Stearate, Peg-2 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here