- Powered by Novamin
- Strengthens & re hardens enamel
- Fresh and clean feeling
Novamin restores a protective layer over sensitive areas to shield you from pain.
Sensitivity can be a sign that your teeth are vulnerable due to enamel loss or gum recession. With twice daily brushing, its NovaMin formulation has been developed to help provide sensitive teeth with everything they need.
What is tooth sensitivity?
Sensitivity can be a sign that your teeth are vulnerable, as dentine becomes exposed due to enamel loss or gum recession. When exposed dentine comes into contact with hot or cold, sweet or sour, or even your toothbrush, it can trigger the nerve inside the tooth causing a short sharp pain.
Features of Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste 75ml
- Dentist recommended brand
- Clinically proven relief and daily protection for sensitive teeth
- With fluoride
- Protects against plaque
- Novamin restores a protective layer over sensitive areas to shield you from pain
- Maintains healthy gums
- Maintains natural whiteness
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply a small amount to your toothbrush.
- Brush for two minutes.
Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate (NOVAMIN), Aroma, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Eugenol, Limonene.
Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.08% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here