- Helps to reduce plaque
- Maintains healthy gums
- Sensitivity protection
Number one dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth.
Sensodyne Daily Care toothpaste has been specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth. It provides all the benefits of a regular toothpaste and does not contain the detergent SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate). With regular brushing, Sensodyne Daily Care helps strengthen teeth, fights tooth decay and promotes gum health.
Number one dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for many years. Sensodyne Daily Care is a low abrasion, fluoride containing toothpaste that, when used twice a day, provides 24/7 care for sensitive teeth.
Features of Sensodyne daily care toothpaste 75ml
- Dentist recommended brand
- 24/7 care for sensitive teeth
- Specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth
- Its minty taste keeps mouth feeling clean and fresh teeth
- Contains fluoride to strengthen teeth and prevent decay
- Sensitive teeth
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age unless on advice of a dental professional or doctor
- If symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist
How to use
- Use toothpaste to brush twice daily.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerine, Potassium Nitrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose, Limonene, Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here