- Formulated for sensitive teeth
- Contains fluoride
- Fresh minty flavour
Daily toothpaste specially designed for sensitive skin
Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste is specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth to help protect against acid wear. As it contains fluoride it also provides the benefits of a regular daily toothpaste.
Dentists have reported a growing dental health concern due to changing modern diets: 'acid erosion' or 'acid wear'. Even teeth without cavities can be affected. Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks like orange juice and wine can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive. Teeth sensitive to hot and cold foods can be an early sign of acid wear.
Features of Sensodyne pronamel daily toothpaste mint 75ml
• Sensodyne is the No. 1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
• Acid formula protection - wine acids, fruit acids, acidic drinks
• Helps protect teeth against acid erosion
• Helps harden tooth enamel
• Contains fluoride for cavity protection
• Specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth
• Great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh & clean
Warnings and cautions
• Avoid direct contact with your eyes
• If sensitivity continues, consult your dentist
How to use
1. Brush with Sensodyne pronamel toothpaste 2-4 times a day
IngredientsAqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Anise Alcohol, Contains Sodium Fluoride (1450 ppm Fluoride), Potassium Nitrate 5% w/w
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here