- Advanced desensitising technology
- Provides protection against future damage
- Delivers clinically proven relief from hypersensitivity
A daily toothpaste that helps repair, strengthen and protect hypersensitive teeth.
Sensodyne repair & protect daily repair toothpaste is powered by NovaMin, a clinically proven calcium and phosphate formulation that make up the natural building blocks of teeth. When used daily, this toothpaste forms a protective mineral layer over your teeth allowing the repair of vulnerable areas that may be causing sensitivity.
Sensitive teeth are difficult to live with and occur when the dentine underneath the tooth enamel becomes exposed. Once this happens, sharp tooth pain can occur at the slightest touch of anything hot, cold, sweet or sour. Not only does Sensodyne protect your teeth, it also allows them to strengthen and rebuild. It's easy to enjoy Sensodyne repair and protect with its fresh, minty flavour and clinically proven benefits.
Features of Sensodyne repair & protect daily repair toothpaste 75ml
- Fresh, minty taste
- Clinical proven sensitivity relief
- Advanced calcium phosphate technology
- Contains NovaMin which builds a protective layer over exposed dentine
- Treats the source of tooth pain
- Adults and children over 12 (unless directed by dentist)
Warnings and cautions
- Oral use only
- Always verify with a dentist the cause of your sensitive teeth
- If symptoms persist, consult your dentist
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Do not swallow
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
Do not use if foil seal on the nozzle is broken. Remove foil seal before use.
- For long lasting protection brush twice daily with a pea drop size of paste.
- Close cap after each use to protect contents from moisture.
Glycerin, PEG-8, Silica, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate (NOVAMIN), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Potassium Acesulfame, Limonene, Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.08% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here