- Help build a good resistance from infections
- Health promoting properties
- Combination of vitamins
Original cod liver oil to help keep your body healthy..
Pure cod liver oil is also one of the richest natural sources of vitamin A and D. No other vitamin supplement supplies this unique combination of health promoting properties for the whole family.
Seven Seas pure cod liver oil is a traditional remedy for the relief of joint pains and stiffness. Also used in the treatment of combined vitamin A, D and E deficiencies. These vitamins are essential for helping your body build a good resistance from infections such as coughs and colds, healthy hair, skin and nails as well as helping to keep your vision healthy.
Features of Seven Seas cod liver oil liquid
- For the maintenance of strong bones
- For healthy skin and hair
- Helps keep your teeth in check
- EPA and DHA are Omega 3 polyunsaturated oils which are essential for the body
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Check the carton seal is intact
- Use within three months of opening
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years
- One or two 5ml spoonfuls, two or three times daily before meals (dilute if required).
Children 6-12 years
- 10ml 2 teaspoons daily.
Each 10ml (2 Teaspoons) contains 9.2g of Pure Cod Liver Oil.
The active ingredients are Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 831.6mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 739.2mg, Retinol (Vitamin A) 4000 IU, Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 400 IU, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 10 IU.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here