- Supports muscles, bones & cartilage to keep you moving
- With vitamins C & D, manganese & zinc
- Free from artificial colours, flavour and preservatives
Seven Seas jointcare active glucosamine plus omega-3 & chondroitin.
Seven Seas JointCare Active has been formulated to:- Support muscles, bones and cartilage to keep you moving. Seven Seas has been supporting family health since 1935 and our Seven Seas JointCare experts understand how important it is for you to stay active and continue doing the things you love..
Features of Seven Seas jointcare active capsules
- Supports muscles
- Supports your cartilage and bones
- Free from artificial colours, and preservatives
- 30 capsules
- Adults and children over 6 under supervision
- Excessive sweating
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for those with a shellfish or fish allergy
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Contains active ingredients that work with your body over time; you may need to take for up to three months, before experiencing full benefits
How to use
- Take one capsule a day with a cold drink.
- If required, up to two capsules once a day.
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI, Fish Oil Concentrate (Triomega®), Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerol, Sorbitol Syrup, Colours: Caramel, Titanium Dioxide), Palm Oil, Beeswax, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids Vitamin C, Chondroitin Sulphate Prep. (Sodium Chondroitin Sulphate, Hydrolyzed Proteins), Manganese Sulphate, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin D Prep. (Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D, DL Alpha Tocopherol), From Shellfish, From Fish, Allergy Text.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here