- Vitamin B complex supports energy release
- Contains vitamin D for immunity
- Delivers biotic cultures to your gut
Unique triple layer tablets with vitamins, minerals and biotic cultures to support your daily needs.
Complete multivitamin with probiotics, minerals and CoQ10, Seven Seas multibionta vitality complete multivitamins tablets support your energy metabolism and immune system. Unlike ordinary multivitamins multibionta vitality contains a unique blend of probiotics combined with essential vitamins and minerals to support your natural metabolism, unlock energy and help keep you full of vitality.
Multibionta vitality also includes coenzyme Q10 (CpQ10) to help energy release as well as being rich in vitamin D to help support immunity and mental performance. With 10 million biotic cultures, these tablets contain a three layer coating so that the probiotics are protected through the stomach helping to deliver significantly more of the friendly bacteria to the gut.
Features of Seven Seas multibionta vitality complete multivitamins 28 tablets
- Supports your vitality with B vitamins
- Helps with energy release
- Aids mental performance and psychological function
- Vitamins A, C and D for immunity
- 10 million biotic cultures are delivered to your gut
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- 28 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
- This product contains vitamin A
- Women who are pregnant or planning pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking the product
- This product contains iron which can be dangerous to young children is consumed in excess
- Store in a cool, dry place, below 25°C
- Keep out of sight and reach of young children
How to Use
Swallow one tablet a day with a cold drink. Do not chew or take with hot drinks.
Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Ascorbate Prep. (Calcium Ascorbate, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Tartaric Acid), Magnesium Oxide, Inulin Prep. (Inulin, Sucrose, Glucose, Fructose), (Tablet Coat: Glazing Agents: Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose; Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin E Prep. (Vitamin E, Modified Starch, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide) Probiotic Bacteria Powder* (Dextrin, Calcium Carbonate, Corn Starch, Probiotics Powder, Talc, Magnesium Stearate), Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Niacinamide, Iron Sulphate, Glucose, Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin Prep. (Maltodextrin, Biotin), Colour: Iron Oxides, Crosslinked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenate Prep. (Sodium Selenate, Dicalcium Phosphate), Vitamin B12 Prep. (Maltodextrin, Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin B12), Vitamin D Prep. (Sucrose, Acacia, Corn Starch, Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D, DL Alpha Tocopherol), Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Prep. (Maltodextrin, Acacia, Corn Starch, Vitamin A Acetate, DL Alpha Tocopherol), Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin K Prep. (Acacia, Vitamin K, Sucrose), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride.*1 - From Milk.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here