- Sustainable fish source
- Omega 3 with vitamins A, D & E
- Supports family health
Seven Seas have been supporting family health with expertly-crafted Cod Liver Oil products.
Seven Seas One-a-day capsules provide a rich source of Omega-3 nutrients (EPA & DHA) as well as Vitamin D to offer a wide range of benefits, including: Bone Health: Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function Immunity: Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Features of Seven Seas one a day pure cod liver oil capsules
- Omega-3 fish oil plus
- Cod liver oil
- Everyday good health
- Including: Bone Health: Vitamin D Immunity: Vitamin D
- 120 capsules
- Adults and children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Store in a cool, dry place.
How to use
- One capsule a day with a cold drink..
Cod Liver Oil, Capsule Shell (Modified Maize Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent: Carrageenan; Disodium Phosphate), Vitamin A Prep. (Vitamin A, Sunflower Oil), Vitamin D Prep. (Vitamin D, Fractionated Vegetable Oil), Vitamin E.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here