- Rich source of omega-3 & vitamins D+E
- Helps maintain a healthy heart
- Free from artificial colours, gluten, wheat, yeast and preservatives
It is a rich natural source of Omega-3 that includes the nutrients EPA and DHA.
Studies have shown that these are essential to good health. Feel the joy of good health from head to toe with Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil. Seven Seas has been supporting family health since 1935. Our carefully crafted Pure Cod Liver Oil has been loved by families and passed down through the generations.
Features of Seven Seas pure cod liver oil extra high strength 300ml
- Provides approximately 50% more omega-3 than our pure cod liver oil
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system and healthy inflammatory response
- Maintain healthy joints, bones, muscles and teeth
- Helps maintain all round good health and vitality
- Children over 11 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Use within 2 months of opening.
- Replace lid securely.
- Store in a cool, dry place, below 25°C.
How to use
- Adults over 15 years - two 5ml teaspoons daily.
- Children over 11 years - one 5ml teaspoon daily.
- Can be taken on its own or mixed with milk or orange juice.
Free From Gluten Free From Wheat, Artificial Colours and Artificial Preservatives. Fish Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin E ,Vitamin D Prep. (Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here