- Extra-high strength omega-3 fish oil
- A rich source of omega-3 vitamins D+E
- Healthy joints, bones, muscles and teeth
All-round good health and vitality.
Seven Seas has been supporting family health since 1935. Our carefully crafted Pure Cod Liver Oil has been loved by families and passed down through the generations.
Helps maintain a healthy immune system and healthy inflammatory response and a healthy heart. The capsules are free from artificial colours, preservatives, gluten, wheat and yeast. Seven Seas simply timeless maximum strength contains a rich natural source of Omega-3 that includes the nutrients EPA and DHA. Studies have shown that these are essential to good health.
Feel the joy of good health from head to toe with Seven Sea pure cod liver oil.
Features of Seven Seas simply timeless maximum strength 60 capsules
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Supports heart health
- Free from gluten, wheat, yeast
- Free from artificial colours and preservatives
- Contains over 200% more Omega-3*
*Provides over 200% more Omega-3 than our Pure Cod Liver Oil One-A-Day
- 60 capsules
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Replace lid securely
- Store in a cool, dry place, below 25°C
How to useAdults and children over 12 years: Once capsule a day with a cold drink.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Cod Liver Oil, Fish Oil Concentrate, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerol), Vitamin E, Vitamin D Prep. (Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D, DL Alpha Tocopherol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here