- Works for 60-70% of men
- Same active ingredient as Viagra
- Cheaper alternative
An effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Sildenafil is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction and contains the same active ingredient (sildenafil citrate) as Viagra. As it is a non-branded treatment is a cheaper alternative that works for 60-70% of men.
This reliable ED treatment can be requested through LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor. Request the treatment, complete the questionnaire and if approved treatment can be delivered or collected in store.
Features of Sildenafil 50mg
- Increases blood flow
- 60-70% of men experience benefits
- Helps maintain erection
- Erectile dysfunction
Warnings and cautions
- Read patient information leaflet carefully before use
How to use
- Follow instructions from prescribing clinician.
Each film-coated tablet contains 50 mg Sildenafil, Tablet core: Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Anhydrous, Cellulose Microcrystalline, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous, Magnesium Stearate. Tablet coat: Lactose Monohydrate, Hypromellose 15cP, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Triacetin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here