- Helps reduce the symptoms of IBS
- Natural formula
- Targets heartburn, reflux & diarrhoea
Colloidal silicic acid to treat heartburn, reflux, vomiting, flatulence, abdominal pain, bowel discomfort, diarrhoea and IBS symptoms nausea.
Silicolgel is an oral gel that contains colloidal silicic acid and is used to treat upper gastrointestinal diseases. It aids in the management of symptoms and alleviates gastrointestinal discomfort. Colloidal silicic acid's therapeutic activity is attributed to its broad and reactive surface, as well as its capacity to act as an adsorbent.
When Silicolgel is taken, it produces a protective and calming layer over the stomach and intestine walls. Colloidal silicic acid physically attracts and adsorbs most irritants, poisons, and pathogens due to its adsorptive and binding properties. This renders them harmless, allowing them to be naturally eliminated from the body via the intestines.
Features of Silicolgel for gastro disorders
- Forms a protective & calming layer over the stomach
- Adsorbs most irritants, poisons & pathogens
- Can be used safely alongside other medication
- Helps toxins leave naturally
- Adults and children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Silicolgel should only be used for children under 12 following medical advice
- Shake bottle well before every use
- Do not freeze
- Read the package insert before use
- Use only until use by date
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Use within 3 months after opening
How to use
- Shake bottle well before every use.
- Take 1 tablespoon (15ml) of silicolgel three times daily, preferably before meals.
- Can be taken either undiluted or diluted with water.
- With diarrhoea, it is important to replace lost fluids by drinking plenty of water.
3.5g Silicon Dioxide in 100 ml Silicic Acid gel, Preservatives: Sorbic Acid (E 200), Sodium Benzoate (E 211).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here