- Enriched with multi-vitamins
- Cleans and moisturises
- Ideal for sensitive skin
Using a Simple cleanser prepares the way for perfect moisturising.
The moisturising face wash is a perfect blend of multi-vitamins and a skin-loving ingredients to make your skin thoroughly cleansed and moisturised. Perfect for even sensitive skin. The wash is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. When your skin's happy and fresh faced, you feel healthier and happier too.
Simple never use artificial perfume, colour or harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. They settle for only the purest possible skin-loving ingredients. Trust the essential goodness in all of their products.
Features of Simple kind to skin moisturising facial wash
- Contains only Simple goodness
- Pro-vitamin B5, vitamin E and bisabolol help to moisturise and soften the skin
- No alcohol or oil
- Non drying and non greasy
- Soap free
- No artificial perfume or colours and no harsh chemicals so it won't upset your skin
- Dermatologically tested and approved
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- In your hands, work a small amount into a lather.
- Massage onto wet skin, avoid getting ginto your eyes.
- Rinse with water.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Benzoic Acid, Bisabolol, Cocamide MEA, Disodium EDTA, Glycol Distearate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Laureth-10, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-39, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here