- Enriched with vitamin E
- Protects the skin
- Conditions and cleanses the skin
An anti-pollution mud mask that gently conditions and cleanses your skin.
Skin Academy's anti-pollution mud mask has been enriched with raspberry, blackberry, black mulberry and vitamin E to create an anti-oxidant rich facial treatment. Containing essential anti-oxidant properties needed to help protect your skin from external factors, the mask will leave skin nourished.
The anti-pollution mud mask has been formulated with a variety of active ingredients which help to create a barrier around your skin helping to keep it protected from pollution and other external factors. Whilst conditioning and cleansing the skin leaving it feeling hydrated and refreshed..
Features of Skin Academy antipollution mud mask 80ml
- Creates a barrier of protection on the skin
- Anti-pollution properties
- Conditions and cleanses your skin
- Leaves your skin feeling hydrated
- Enriched with active ingredients
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
How to use
- Apply a thin layer of the mask on to the face
- Avoid the lips, eyes and eyebrows.
- Leave the mask for 15 minutes.
- Then gently rinse off with warm water.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Parfum, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry)/Idaeus (Raspberry) Extract, Morus Nigra (Black Mulberry) Fruit Extract, CI 75470, CI 77019, CI 77861, CI 77891, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here