- Helps reduce redness
- Removes oily shine
- Enriched with eucalyptus leaf oil
An oil controlling mud mask that helps to restore a more natural appearance to your skin.
Enriched with Phaseolus radiatus (mung bean) the oil control mud mask from Skin Academy has been designed to brighten and soothe your skin. While also gently removing impurities and keeping a skin free shine. This mud mask also aids in calming your skin, reducing oily areas and prepping it for the day ahead.
The oil control mud mask has an anti-inflammatory effect, reducing redness and blemishes thanks to the added ingredient Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil. Using this mud mask will leave your skin feeling smooth, cleansed and soothed.
Features of Skin Academy oil control mud mask 80ml
- Gently calms redness in your skin
- Leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh
- Aid in reducing oily areas
- Brightens and soothes your skin
- Gives you shine free skin
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use.
How to use
- Apply a thin layer of the mask on to the face avoiding the lips, eyes and eyebrows.
- Leave the mask for 10 minutes.
- Gently rinse off with warm water.
Aqua, Maris Limus Extract, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Chlorphenesin, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, CI 77007, CI 77499.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here