- Deeply hydrates your skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- 100% natural ingredients
An all-natural eye cream that helps to moisturise and hydrate the skin around your eyes.
Using only 100% natural ingredients that are also vegan friendly, the Skin Academy zero eye cream has been specially formulated using plant derived preservatives to help hydrate the skin around your eyes. The zero eye cream is suitable for all skin types and is enriched with shea butter known for its healing properties and coconut oil known for its healthy saturated fats that aid in moisturising and healing skin.
The Skin Academy team work hard to make sure that all the zero range products are made with sustainable packaging that is 100% recyclable. The tube is derived from sustainable sugar cane ethanol and can be recycled.
Features of Skin Academy zero eye cream 25ml
- Moisturises and heals skin
- Recyclable packaging
- Enriched with shea butter and coconut oil
- Vegan friendly ingredients
- Hydrates the skin around your eyes
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Ensure skin is clean and dry before use.
- Apply a small amount of the cream to the area surrounding your eyes.
- Use gentle patting motions to massage the cream in to the skin.
- Leave to absorb, do not rinse off.
Aqua, Propanediol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate*, Betaine, Sodium Levulinate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-6 Palmitate/Succinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Sodium Anisate, Parfum**, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Glucose, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene.
*sustainably sourced palm oil/palm oil derivative.
**Plant derived fragrance
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here