- 100% natural ingredients
- Daily cleansing wash
- Hydrates your skin
A great daily cleansing wash that leaves your skin feeling deeply hydrated.
Skin Academy zero face wash has been specifically formulated to use 100% natural, vegan friendly and plant derived preservatives. Enriched with sacha inchi oil and coconut oils the zero face wash, from Skin Academy deeply hydrates your skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Skin Academy zero face wash is suitable for all skin types.
With the importance of conserving our environment and thinking of our future, all Skin Academy zero tubes are made from sugarcane ethanol, retail boxes are crafted from partially recycled cardboard and the caps, jars and lids are all fully recyclable.
Features of Skin Academy zero face wash 100ml
- Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth
- Enriched with natural oils
- Daily face wash suitable for all skin types
- Environmentally friendly tube
- Plant derived preservatives
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Please ensure your hands are clean before use.
- Wet your face and skin before applying zero face wash.
- Apply a small palm size amount of facial wash on to hands and rub together before applying to wet face.
- Gently massage the face wash in to the skin until a slightly thicker emulsion is formed.
- Rinse well with water using a clean hot cloth or hands.
- Dry face after use.
Aqua, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside*, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol+, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sodium Anisate, Tocopherol, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Parfum**, Citric Acid, Limonene. +sustainably sourced palm oil/palm oil derivative.
**Plant derived fragrance
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here